College of Medicine Organizational Structure
The College of Medicine (COM) is one of six colleges in the University of Florida Health Science Center. The college consists of seven basic science departments and 19 clinical science departments, including the School of Physician Assistant Studies. Learn more about the College of Medicine’s administrative offices and organizational structure.
School of Physician Assistant Studies Organizational Structure
The School of Physician Assistant Studies consists of eight faculty members and five staff members whose activities are divided among administrative and academic tasks.
PA Committee Structure
School activities are implemented through a structure of committees that meet regularly to identify and discuss school issues, determine action plans and evaluate outcomes. The following committees make up the committee structure of the School of Physician Assistant Studies:
- Faculty Committee
- Curriculum Committee
- Evaluation and Accreditation Sub-Committee
- Admissions Committee
- Professional Standards and Promotions Committee
- Associate Dean & Randolph B. Mahoney Director – Nina Multak, PhD, PA-C, DFAAPA
- Associate Director – Shalon R. Buchs, MHS, PA-C
- Director of Didactic Education – Elizabeth Brownlee, MPAS, PA-C
- Director of Clinical Education – David W. Indarawis, MPAS, PA-C
- Director of Admissions – Pamela Patton, MSP, PA-C