The mission of the School of Physician Assistant Studies is to educate students to become physician assistants who will serve the people of Florida and the nation as part of a multidisciplinary healthcare team in a diverse and ever changing healthcare environment.
The School of Physician Assistant Studies will continue to be recognized as a leader in the education of physician assistants.
- Excellence — in patient care and education, through the use of the latest technology, evidence-based practices, and lifelong learning
- Integrity — ethical, fairness, honesty, accountability
- Diversity — recognizing and respecting each person’s individuality
- Compassion — to all people, through empathy and self-reflection
- Service — to our profession, College, University, community, and nation