Calendars and Scheduling
Lectures and Recordings
- This site is used for lectures and class material.
- This is the website that you will use the most for classes
- How to view annotations on your graded papers
- This is the website to see the recorded lectures
- Report any issues with the recordings.
- This site is used for some classes to host interactive lectures
- Student Access to Recorded Videos
- This site is used to access your Learning and Assessment Center Videos
- Full Instructions – Recorded Videos
- OPETA Videos
Course Applications and Tools
- This is the website to check in for attendance
- Report any errors with the check-in tracker here.
- You must be on UF Wifi or EDUroam to be counted as present
- Logging in but not being present in class is considered academic dishonesty.
- Manage courses
- View final grades
- This site is used for updates and communication with faculty
- This site is used preferentially instead of emails regarding class issues
- There will be a link for each course you are taking and it will provide a place for students to ask the instructor questions or ask other students questions relating to the course
This site is used to look at holds, financial aid, registration, etc.
- You must check your email daily.
Academic Support Services
This site provides practice exam questions
The Office of Student Counseling & Development provides confidential, short-term, personal counseling to students in the College of Medicine.
The Office of Student Affairs and Registration provides a variety of academic support services to assist students in achieving academic success throughout their medical education.
Services provided include:
- Individual strategy sessions that include exploration of learning strategies, time management, test-taking strategies, board exam preparation, and more.
- Coordination of the Tutoring Program that offers individual tutoring where PA2s support students in their medical education.
Information on how to connect to displays via AirMedia
- This link gives instructions on how to download VPN for off campus access to UF secure sites like Medinfo
If anyone is still struggling there is a UF Computer Help Desk located on the second floor of the Communicore building, room C2-22A, across from the womens’ bathroom. The number is (352) 392-HELP (4357) and they can assist you. Their email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Equal Access Clinic
- Student Health Care Center
- UF Online Library (off-campus access)
- Places for lunch near the classroom
The Medical College Council of the UF College of Medicine was established:
- to provide an agency to aide the student body in the collaboration of common specialty interest organizations and the coordination of these organizations’ events, programs, and travel.
- to serve as the funding agency for the student organizations in the College of Medicine.
- to develop the College Council concept at the University of Florida, and to interact with other College Councils through our participation in the Board of College Councils (BOCC) as part of student government.
- to plan and implement programs to facilitate the advancement of medical students’ knowledge concerning issues pertinent to the future of the medical profession.